Saturday, March 23, 2013

Ayurveda


Today at the store I saw this product ( and others ) and thought that this is a must.  I´m in need of an oily product for my dry skin so.....it smells wonderful ! (if you like coconut that is.)The philosophy emphasizes the harmony between the physical,mental and spiritual realms,the whole being.According to Ayurveda, literally translated as the knowledge of life, the energies effecting the universe also operate on human physiology. Broken links between the mind and the body must be restored and balanced in order to achieve health,contentment and peace. This is what I need ....after yesterday. It was not one of my best days here in India. I was upset, sad and so lost. The one thing that I don´t understand is people telling me that "we will be in touch in a couple of days ". I guess I get the hint after a couple of weeks of silence. This must really be IST - India Stretchable Time. In my world not a very polite way. I better put on my sunglasses again right?Ok colors I see colors.

Can you guess what colors I have in the master bathroom ?




Im off to the shower and afterwards -Ayurveda- and a drink. I think I´ve earned it.






1 comment: